Discover our School Services
Mariposa Therapy Services is a therapist-owned, local business with over 20 years of experience working in a variety of school settings. These settings include early intervention, elementary, intermediate, middle, and high schools. We understand the value and responsibility of special education professionals in the school setting. We collaborate with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of therapy services to achieve positive outcomes for all students. To ensure that we supply schools with the highest quality services, we provide individualized mentoring and support to all our therapists and evaluation professionals.
What does Mariposa provide to schools?:
- Speech-Language Pathologists for full-time and part-time school positions
- SLI case management and IEP/MET compliance
- Supervision of Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Early Intervention
- Strategies for Classroom Teachers and Response to Intervention Plans
- Occupational Therapists for full-time and part-time school positions
- Comprehensive Evaluation Reports (Speech & OT)
- Bilingual Speech/Language Evaluations (as requested)
What delivery model does Mariposa value for school services?:
School practice is our area of expertise and we ensure that our professionals are provided on-going support as it relates to research-based treatment, assessment, and communication skills. Our background in public education tells us that frequency, duration, intensity, and location of related services in the educational setting should be collaborative in nature. Our related services in the school setting are provided with educational need in mind. In the interest of generalization of skills, teacher/peer education, and least restrictive environment, a collaborative model will be implemented by our professionals in the school setting. We especially value classroom-based services when appropriate.