Preparing for your first appointment
- If you plan on using insurance, you will need to request a prescription of services from your child’s primary care physician.
- Fax your child’s prescription for services directly to Mariposa Therapy Services at 480 374-4343.
- You will be emailed our intake form to be completed and brought to your first visit.
- Bring your insurance card to your initial visit.
When we determine your physical, speech, feeding, or occupational therapy services needs, we can discuss a financial plan that works for you.
Mariposa works with
- State of Arizona: Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- Arizona Medicare patients
- Major insurance plans (BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, etc.)
If you have insurance coverage for physical, speech, feeding, or occupational therapy services, we can file and complete the necessary insurance forms for you. Since a patient’s financial responsibility varies depending on insurance, we recommend that you verify your coverage before scheduling.
Bring your insurance card(s) with you to your first appointment. Once your benefits are verified, you will be notified of your financial responsibility. If your insurance doesn’t cover therapy, please inquire about other payment options.
What about my insurance?
We are currently contracted in network with:
- Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- Medicare Provider
- BCBS of Arizona
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (PT & OT)