Preparing for your first appointment
- If you plan on using insurance, you will need to request a prescription for services from your primary care physician (PCP).
- Fax your therapy prescription for services directly to Mariposa Therapy Services at 480 374-4343.
- A patient portal link will be emailed to you.
- Please complete all steps in patient portal before your first appointment.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your first appointment.
We accept most major insurance plans, Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), Arizona Empowerment (ESA) and Medicare. We will file your insurance claims for you. A patient’s financial responsibility varies depending on your insurance policy. Once your benefits are verified, you will be notified about your financial responsibility. If your insurance doesn’t cover therapy, we are happy to discuss other payment options with you.
We provide good faith estimates upon patient request.
To schedule an appointment: call our main office at (480) 374-4341
What about my insurance?
We are currently contracted in network with:
- Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- Arizona Empowerment Scholarship Account Program (ESA) preschool-12th
- Medicare Provider
- BCBS of Arizona
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (PT & OT)
- Mercy Care
No Surprise Act
The No Surprises Act establishes federal standards to protect patients from balance billing for defined items and services provided by specific doctors, hospitals and air ambulance carriers on an out-of-network (OON) basis. The documents below inform you of your rights and protection against surprise medical bills.