Adult Speech/language Therapy
We know that communication is the foundation for forming connections at home, work, and in relationships. We know that challenges may occur at any age or stage of life.
Mariposa provides speech and language evaluations and rehabilitative therapy services for adults. The geriatric population often experiences medical or neurogenic conditions that require rehabilitative intervention to restore or improve lost function with oral and facial muscle movement, speech clarity, word finding, and memory. Mariposa is are also committed to helping people who elect to modify or enhance their communication skills. We are here to help improve your loved one’s quality of life.
At Mariposa, we offer speech language therapy for the following:
- Certification in LSVT Loud for Parkinson’s Disorder
- Cognitive-Communication Disorders (comprehension, word finding)
- Concussion Recovery
- Executive Function (attention, memory, initiation)
- Stroke Treatment (aphasia, apraxia, etc.)
- Voice Disorders (dysphonia, aphonic, nodules, etc.)
- Voice Modification (accent, transgender)
- Hearing Loss
- Language and Cognitive difficulties
- Neurological Conditions (e.g., Stroke, TBI, Dementia)
- Neuromotor Speech Disorders (Parkinson’s, etc.)
- Social Skills
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Voice Therapy Including Communication Change Transgender People
Mariposa Therapy Services is an Arizona Medicare provider, and we also accept many major insurance plans. Our state-of-the-art clinic facility in Tempe provides a fun and safe space to grow by offering the best facilities and most innovative treatments, all under the guidance of skilled physical, occupational, and speech therapists.
If you or a family member is having difficulty and needs speech/language therapy, we don’t want you to go through it alone.
We are here to help. Contact us to request an appointment.
Take a peek at our new clinic
Mariposa’s state-of-the-art clinic facility in Tempe provides a fun and safe space to grow, by offering the best facilities and most innovative treatments all under the guidance of skilled speech and occupational therapists.