You Get More at Mariposa Therapy
Are you a dedicated, caring therapist that wants a place to build a career?
Whether you are experienced or newly graduated speech/language, occupational or physical therapist, we offer you the perfect environment to settle in and call home.
A Rewarding Career
Mariposa Therapy Services is committed to helping all patients, children through adults become as successful as possible. We work closely with families to provide individualized care to foster the best possible outcomes. We believe, when therapists feel supported, they do their best work with clients. Our founders are therapists who understand the types of resources and support you need to succeed. Our leadership and professional development creates opportunities for therapists even beyond the treatment room.
An Amazing Team
When we collaborate, we see positive outcomes with clients. It is for this reason we use an interdisciplinary approach in our clinic and with schools and families. We have a large staff of therapists (speech, feeding, OT, and PT) who are a great resource for you to grow and learn in your field.
- Work with a friendly team of OTs, PTs, and SLPs and develop your own clinical style.
- Participate in new-graduate mentorship that helps you build confidence and become more comfortable with your skills, or if you are experienced, you will have the opportunity to mentor therapists earlier in their careers.
- Continue to learn and develop your skills during focus team meetings on specialized practice areas such as feeding, bilingualism and neurodiversity.
- Collaborate with others during weekly therapy team meetings.
We offer the flexibility you need and the support you want through all of life’s milestones. Our founders are both moms. So, we get it! We understand the effort it took to become a therapist. So rather than put your career on hold, let us help you so that you can have a fulfilling career that works with your life.
Mariposa Therapy offers a generous total compensation package that includes:
- Competitive wages for full or part-time W2 employment
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision & life)
- Paid Sick time
- 401(k) 3% Employer Contribution – Safe Harbor Plan
- Company organized philanthropy opportunities
- Social gatherings/events/parties
- Unlimited CEUs
- Employee referral program
- Fun clinic environment with monthly themes, food and fun
Clinical Fellowship Year
We know that making your first career choice can be overwhelming. Our goal is to provide you with a fellowship opportunity that lays a pathway for a future career at Mariposa Therapy.
In addition to one-on-one SLP support, we work as a team of mentors to provide you with the resources and knowledge to shape your clinical and professional skills. The cohort format allows us to build a collaborative model that focuses on empowering and enhancing the fellowship experience. We have created a comprehensive program where mentors incorporate clinical experience, speciality areas and patient perspectives to help you develop a holistic therapeutic approach. We commonly have other disciplines demonstrate how to incorporate client’s goals across all therapy sessions. We are confident that we can help you develop your own clinical style and feel successful.
Mariposa Therapy is always looking for talented people to help us provide the best Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapies in the Phoenix Metro Area of Arizona.
Please use this form to apply for positions online or to inquire about student internships or fieldwork opportunities.