Come join the team
For immediate consideration please TEXT message our
Development Director (Rachel) at 480 205-2212
Mariposa Is Always Interested In Hiring:
- Speech Language Pathologist- Clinical Fellowship (CF)
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Speech Language Language Pathology Assistants (SLP-A)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
What we do:
We are a leading physical, occupational, feeding, and speech/language therapy practice headquartered in Tempe, AZ. We provide outpatient therapy with pediatric to geriatric populations in the clinic and the client’s home. Additionally, we have long-standing relationships with charter and public schools in Arizona.
Why should you work with us?
Mariposa is unique because it is owned and operated by therapists who are still working in the field. We understand that to be an effective therapist, you need support. Our diverse group of professionals provides a collaborative and supportive work environment for our employees, where they are empowered to co-treat with colleagues, create new and innovative programs, and grow professionally.
- Employee status position (not 1099 contractor with higher tax implications)
- Paid medical benefits package (medical, vision, dental)
- Paid personal time off (PTO)
- Paid sick leave accrual
- Direct deposit with consistent, predictable paydays
- Professionalism with assigned work email and Google Workspace features
- Paperless web-based program for scheduling, documentation, progress reports, and client files.
- Variety of patient population: pediatrics and geriatrics
- Efficient administrative team to build your caseload
- Effective HR department to manage payroll and benefits and policies
- Online CEU platform
- Company gatherings: kick-off, holiday party, staff appreciation lunch/spring philanthropy event
- Community Involvement: volunteer options organized and participated in by the Mariposa team
- Reward programs: Employee referrals and longevity
- 401(k) with profit-sharing program
Interested? Send us your resume
We are always hiring Pediatric and Adult therapists for:
- Clinic (Tempe location)
- Home Health
Student Internship requests
Contact Jessi our Intern Coordinator at:
CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP YEAR
At Mariposa, we focus on providing you with a fellowship opportunity that creates a pathway for your future career progression in the years ahead.
When you choose Mariposa, you can expect a cohort program that focuses on empowering, supporting, and enhancing the fellowship experience. The cohort format allows you to build a trusting relationship with colleagues. We work as a team of mentors who have been trained in leadership and communication to give effective and supportive feedback.
Mariposa has designed a comprehensive program with a designated CF coordinator to oversee ASHA standards and skill development. We host weekly and monthly training topics that are purposefully aligned with the progression of your CF year. With our deeply collaborative approach, we often “jump in”, hands on” to demonstrate how to execute and achieve best results.
Our mentor team consists of experienced clinicians in a variety of specialty areas, such as Autism, Apraxia, Bilingualism, Feeding, Early Intervention, Schools, Dyslexia, Social Thinking, etc. You will have an opportunity to work in a variety settings: schools, clinic and home to determine your best fit. We also collaborate with other disciplines (OT and PT) to learn how to holistically achieve the best results with clients.
We are confident that we know how to help you find your own clinical style and deepen skills in a variety of settings with pediatrics to geriatrics.
Mariposa is a socially responsible company and we are involved in the communities in which we serve. Our annual “Give Back Day” was developed to demonstrate our commitment to changing the world for the better. After a day away from the therapy room to volunteer at a local food bank, we received more than we gave. We all benefited from the experience of expanded teamwork, improved communication, and enhanced employee satisfaction. To the left, you can see us preparing all kinds of food bags to goodies for local charities.
Mariposa knows our employees are the glue that holds our company together, and it values our employees’ opinions. What better way to find high-quality, friendly, caring staff than through people who already love working with Mariposa? That’s why Mariposa offers an employee referral bonus.
Mariposa appreciates company loyalty and hard work. We gladly give individual rewards based on merit and years of service.