Therapy Services For Schools
Mariposa Therapy Services is a therapist-owned, local business with over 20 years of experience teaming with elementary, middle, and high school leaders to achieve positive student outcomes. School practice is our area of expertise and we ensure that our professionals receive on-going support as it relates to research-based treatment, assessment, and communication skills.
Our background in public education tells us that frequency, duration, intensity, and location of school therapy services should be collaborative in nature. We understand the value and responsibility of special education professionals in a school setting and collaborate with them to improve the quality and efficiency of the following therapy services.
- Speech-Language Pathologists for full-time and part-time school positions
- SLI case management and IEP/MET compliance
- Supervision of Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Early Intervention
- Strategies for Classroom Teachers and Response to Intervention Plans
- Occupational Therapists for full-time and part-time school positions
- Comprehensive Evaluation Reports (Speech & OT)
- Bilingual Speech/Language Evaluations (as requested)
We provide individualized mentoring and support to all our therapists and evaluation professionals to ensure that we supply schools with the highest quality services,