Holiday Gift Guide – Top Picks from a Mariposa Therapist!
15 Dec 2022
As the holidays quickly approach, our families will be asking if we have any good ideas for gifts! Here are some fun holiday gifts that will not only excite but also pack a skill-building punch!
Holiday gift ideas for toddlers ages one to three years.
- Sophie The Giraffe
- Busy Ball Drop
- Play Tunnel
- Books! Colorful, repetitive, or indestructible books
- Spinning Suction Toy
- Ring Stacker
- Baby Push Toys
Holiday gift ideas for preschoolers from ages three to five years.
- Easel and supplies
- Pretend play sets
- Bouncing Toys- think trampoline, bouncy horse, hippidy hop toy,
- Lacing Beads
- Fine Motor Games- Lite Brite, Hi Ho Cherry-O
- Play-Doh Kit with Accessories – including roller pin and play-doh scissors
Holiday gift ideas for school kids ages five to nine years.
- Lite Brite
- Pop Beads
- Sensory Kits- slime, kinetic sand, Aaron’s putty
- Yoga Cards – Yoga Pretzel, Yogarilla
- Toss and Catch Ball Game with Velcro Paddles
- Monster Bowling Pins
- Zoom Ball
- Rush Hour
Mariposa Therapy Services offers a variety of pediatric therapy services, including speech, feeding, occupational and physical therapy. If you’d like to learn more about our services, contact Mariposa Therapy Services at 480-374-4341.