Adult Physical Therapy
Mariposa’s rehabilitation team consists of highly trained and compassionate experts who are committed to returning individuals with illnesses, diseases, and injuries to their highest level of independence. Let us help get you back to the things you enjoy in our friendly outpatient rehabilitation clinic.
When you choose our physical therapy program, you will receive personalized, one-on-one care and attention from our highly skilled physical therapists. We work together with the client and family to complete a thorough evaluation to determine the cause of symptoms and establish an effective treatment plan that is tailored to address your specific needs and circumstances. Our therapeutic intervention plan uses a “hands-on” approach that includes therapeutic exercises, modalities, and manual techniques as well as patient education to restore function and boost patient recovery.
Common reasons for physical therapy include:
- Activities of Daily Living
- Back and Neck Pain
- Cancer-Related Complications
- Cardiac or Respiratory Conditions
- Chronic Pain/ Pain Management
- Community Reintegration Skills
- Gait/Balance Abnormalities
- Fall Prevention
- Musculoskeletal Disorders/Posture Abnormalities
- Neurological Conditions (e.g., Stroke, Parkinson’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.)
- Orthopedic Conditions (Joint Pain, Spinal/Disc Problems, Arthritic Conditions)
- Orthotics and Equipment Assessment
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation (Joint Replacement, Spinal Surgery, Cardiac Endurance)
- Pre-Operative Rehabilitation
- Prosthetic/Orthotic Management
- Spine Therapy Programs
- Sports Performance Rehabilitation
- Vestibular and Balance Conditions
Mariposa’s state-of-the-art clinic facility in Tempe provides a fun and safe space to grow by offering the best facilities and most innovative treatments, all under the guidance of skilled speech, occupational, and physical therapists. Mariposa also provides an easy way to obtain specialized physical therapy services.
If you or a family member is having difficulty and needs physical therapy, we don’t want you to go through it alone.
Take a peek at our new clinic
Mariposa’s state-of-the-art clinic facility in Tempe provides a fun and safe space to grow, by offering the best facilities and most innovative treatments all under the guidance of skilled speech and occupational therapists.