Adult Occupational Therapy
Mariposa’s occupational therapy program provides rehabilitation services to adults of all ages. Our occupational therapists help individuals restore and improve skills to be able to participate in home self-care (dressing, grooming, cooking, eating), work demands, and pursue leisure activities that bring joy. Our occupational therapists provide an evaluation and a treatment plan for a variety of impairments that is tailored to address your specific needs. Common impairments:
- Attention, memory, organization impairments
- Concussion recovery
- Finger/hand dexterity & strength
- Muscle tone- weakness, etc.
- Visual motor/perception
When you choose Mariposa as your rehabilitation provider, you gain access to experts across multiple therapy disciplines, all under one roof. Our therapists collaborate about advanced techniques and real-life training, and you benefit from our multidisciplinary approach. Let us help get you back to the things you enjoy in our friendly outpatient rehabilitation clinic.
Adult occupational rehabilitation services include:
- Activities of Daily Living Skills (home management & return to work tasks)
- Cognitive Rehabilitation (memory, problem solving, executive functioning, attention)
- Fine Motor Coordination
- Functional Mobility Training
- Gross Motor Coordination
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Hand Injuries
- Muscle Strengthening
- Neurological Impairments (e.g., Stroke, Parkinson’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.)
- Orthopedic Conditions (Joint Pain, Spinal/Disc Problems, Arthritic Conditions)
- Self-Regulation/Social-Emotional Skills
- Sensory Integration
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Upper Extremity Injuries (neck and back injuries)
- Vestibular System and Balance Conditions
Mariposa’s state-of-the-art clinic facility in Tempe provides a fun and safe space to grow by offering the best facilities and most innovative treatments, all under the guidance of skilled speech and occupational therapists. Mariposa also provides an easy way to find an occupational therapist.
If you or a family member is having difficulty and needs occupational therapy, we don’t want you to go through it alone.
Take a peek at our new clinic
Mariposa’s state-of-the-art clinic facility in Tempe provides a fun and safe space to grow, by offering the best facilities and most innovative treatments all under the guidance of skilled speech and occupational therapists.